When you login to OSP, the first thing you see is the Dashboard.
- Click Edit from the top navigation bar.
- Use the dropdown to select Classic Templates.
- Select a Template. From the variety of templates, just click one to create a page.
- Now you're in the Classic Editor. At the bottom left side of the page, click on Set Tracking Pixel.
- In the Tracking Code popup, paste your third-party tracking pixel/tracking code.
- Click the Request Approval button to save.
Tip: These steps are to add tracking pixels to the older Classic Editor templates. If you're opting to use our newer Quick Edit templates instead, you'll need to go to this article.