- Log in to Online Sales Pro
- On the right hand side, click Manage Account and then on Autoresponders.
- Once there, click on ActiveCampaign.
- Now log in to ActiveCampaign.
5. You will now need to create a List in ActiveCampaign. Click on Lists and then click on Add New List.
For more information about this process, please review this ActiveCampaign help article:
5. Once you have created your list, copy your list number. ActiveCampaign integrates by this number rather than by a list name.
Here's where you find the List ID in the URL. Click on the list and the "List ID" is what is highlighted below in yellow.
6. Now get your API Credentials by clicking on My Settings.
Once there, click on Developer and you will find the URL and the Key under "API Access." In order to integrate the list with OSP, you'll need to copy the ActiveCampaign API URL, the API Key, and the List ID.
Now integrate that information on the form for the Autoresponder on the Online Sales Pro site:
By inserting all of that information and submitting it, you have completed the process of integrating your autoresponder with OSP.
7. To integrate an ActiveCampaign List into an OSP landing page. Select the landing page you wish to integrate.
Once that page has been selected, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Advanced Settings. You enter the List ID here under "Autoresponder List Name" - instead of the actual name of the list.
8. Now it's time to test your integration. Publish your landing page and reopen it.
Once that page opens, go ahead and add your email address in the form that is displayed on your opt-in page. Once you have done that, check to see if the process was successful:
- Does the lead show up in OSP? Click on the Leads tab and see if your email address is up at the top of the "Your Leads" list.
- Click on ActiveCampaign. Does the lead show up in the appropriate list there?
- Log in to your email account. Did you receive the message sent?
If the answer is yes to all three of these, then you have successfully integrated ActiveCampaign with OSP!