When you log in to OSP, the first thing you see is the Dashboard.
- Click Edit from the top navigation bar.
Click Build from the top navigation bar. Use the dropdown to select Build a Landing Page.
- Select a Template. Pick from a variety of templates, just click any template to create a page.
- Now you're in the Landing Page Editor. Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Click on Reveal Advanced Settings. In the Tracking Codes field, paste your third-party tracking pixel/tracking code.
- Save. Be sure to save your changes by clicking on the Save & Preview button.
Tip: These steps are to add tracking pixels to the Landing Page Editor templates. If you're opting to use our older Classic Templates instead, you'll need to go to this article.