When you login to OSP, the first thing you see is the Dashboard.
- Click Edit from the top navigation bar.
- Use the dropdown to select a Quick Template.
Select a Template. From the variety of templates, just click one to create a page.
- Now you're in the Quick Editor. Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- In the Tracking Codes field, paste your third-party tracking pixel/tracking code.
- Save. Be sure to save your changes by clicking on the Save & Preview button.
Tip: These steps are to add tracking pixels to the Quick Editor templates. If you're opting to use our older Classic Templates instead, you'll need to go to this article.