- Signup for an AWeber account. If you need a free AWeber account CLICK HERE
- Set up a list in AWeber
For information on setting up a list in AWeber CLICK HERE
By default, AWeber is set to double optin any contacts subscribed via the API. To remove double optin, contact AWeber support with this request: Please remove double optin API for list "Insert your list here."
Setup an autoresponder (follow up series) in AWeber.For information on setting up an autoresponder (follow up message) in AWeber CLICK HERE
- Login to Online Sales Pro
- Click “Edit”
- Click “Autoresponder”
- Click “AWeber”
- Click “Authorize AWeber”
- Enter your AWeber “Login Name” and “Password” in the popup
- Enter your AWeber list name
- Check your email for a confirmation email
- Click “Edit"
- Click on the dropdown to select your template
Enter the page you’d where leads should go after they opt-inNote: Remember to use a sales page with an affiliate link, so you get credit for the sale.
- Enter the AWeber list name that you’d like to use for that specific template
Test your autoresponderNote: Do not use the email address that you signed up with AWeber or OSP, as it can create conflicts.
- Are you done?
- If you receive your autoresponder, you are done.
- If you did not receive anything, check your spam folder. If the message is in spam, you will need to modify the email message to avoid spam filters.
- If you do not receive anything, go back through these steps to confirm that you have done each step.
- Lastly, contact support if you need further assistance.