- Sign up for an AWeber account. If you need an AWeber account, CLICK HERE
- Set up a list in AWeber
For information on setting up a list in AWeber, CLICK HERE.
Set up an autoresponder (followup series) in AWeber.For information on setting up an autoresponder (followup message) in AWeber, CLICK HERE.
- Log in to Online Sales Pro
- On the right hand side, click Manage Account and then on Autoresponders.
- Once there, click on AWeber.
- Sign in to AWeber by entering your Login Name and Password in the popup:
- Check your email for a confirmation email.
- Create a list in AWeber.
- On the Online Sales Pro website, goto Manage Account -> Autoresponders and crosscheck the AWeber list name.
In your template, select advanced settings and choose AWeber list.Note: Do not use the email address that you signed up with AWeber or OSP, as it can create conflicts.
Use your landing page to test autoresponder. Check your email for that message.
- Are you done?
- If you receive your autoresponder, you are done.
- If you did not receive anything, check your spam folder. If the message is in spam, you will need to modify the email message to avoid spam filters.
- If you do not receive anything, go back through these steps to confirm that you have done each step.
- Lastly, contact support if you need further assistance.