- Sign up for an AWeber account. If you need a free AWeber account, CLICK HERE.
- Set up a list in AWeber
For information on setting up a list in AWeber, CLICK HERE.
Set up an autoresponder (followup series) in AWeber.For information on setting up an autoresponder (followup message) in AWeber, CLICK HERE.
- Log in to Online Sales Pro
- Click Edit and then on Autoresponder.
- Once there, click on AWeber.and then click on Authorize AWeber:
- Sign in to AWeber by entering your Login Name and Password in the popup:
- Check your email for a confirmation email.
- Create a list in AWeber.
- On the Online Sales Pro website, enter the AWeber list name that you’d like to use for that specific template:
Test your autoresponder.Note: Do not use the email address that you signed up with AWeber or OSP, as it can create conflicts.
- Check your email for that message.
- Are you done?
- If you receive your autoresponder, you are done.
- If you did not receive anything, check your spam folder. If the message is in spam, you will need to modify the email message to avoid spam filters.
- If you do not receive anything, go back through these steps to confirm that you have done each step.
- Lastly, contact support if you need further assistance.